Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

I enjoyed the animation. Solid fluidity in the motion, the voice of Layton was spot on.

However, I have two major complaints. point one is that of the oft-before mentioned parallax, which moved about 2-3 times as fast as it should have in comparison to the rest of the characters, and gave a poor sense of motion throughout. Seriously, if the background moved only half as far as it did it would have been amazingly well done. It was perfect in the beginning, and right on the words "Now Luke..." All the rest of the time, the camera looked like it was being swung around by a caffiene addled monkey having a seizure. the second complaint is that of the relationship between the hair of the lady, and her eyes. Her face looked crowded by the desire you displayed of showing both in full, and to top that, they didn't follow the same rules that Luke's eyes+hair did.

Complaints over, I think everything else was nailed wonderfully. You didn't draw the characters off model once, even when whirling around Layton's side, or the rubber hose effects of limbs, or when dragging massive motion blur. The sound was balanced in a way I could only describe as Glorious. Luke's voice could have used a bit more work, and perhaps a little more time hearing the actual character's voice, but, all in all, Lip syncing was perfect, the slap and musical stabs were timed wonderfully, and the still shots and moving shots balanced the animation well, despite an overactive parallax. \

Granny's Handbag Granny's Handbag

I've only recently discovered you, and in going through many of the music videos, I've come to the conclusion that not only is this my favorite, if I ever pull together a stage performance of some kind, I'm a have to sing this. With your permission of course. I've just sat and listened to it and watched it to the point where I can recite it without trying. Awesomely done.

koit responds:

Yay - thanks !
I'm sure I would give you permission, as long as it was recorded and I could live the joy.

VG Cats Animated 5 VG Cats Animated 5

BE GUSTA

It was pretty well done, and I like how the animation is fairly "Flat", in keeping with the comics, but doesn't lie flat on the screen like a collage-style animation would.

Well done.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Dear... F&#*ing... Gods...

I... I'm speechless. Seriously, this is one of the more epic flashes. It may not be an action sequence of gigantic proportions, but it packs more punch than anything that I've seen in a long time.

The music, played into, and was played into by, the video so perfectly that At the end, I can't play it back mentally without the characters popping up. And they truly are characters, I felt for them along every moment in each step of the way. Let me be one to say, thank you, to all the minds of SamBakZa, for presenting such a wonderful tale, and I wait with baited breath for the conclusion.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Pay attention to detail.

Okay, I know you put a lot of work into this thing. And don't get me wrong, It's a wonderful piece of work. Hats off to you.

However, I couldn't help noticing, that in your attempt to make such a wonderful piece of art, a couple details were overlooked.

One detail I noticed was the Tape deck. Every time you looked at the Faceless mannequin, you had it displaying:

"PLAY >>>>>>
1.Britney Spears: Oops, I did it again."

No matter which song was actually playing.

I can overlook the fact that the Red bead came from nowhere, but the Stick figure in a Top hat had to have gone someplace. Especially since he said "T.T." as he hit the play button. He was never explained.

A couple of other things were there, too, but they're not even worth the bother to make note of.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

It left me hanging.

So I take it that the Guy with the beard and the quiet guy got a lift from someone?

y'know, I'm surprised that nobody called the cops saying "there's a bleedin' madman jumpin' out into the middle of th' bloody road!"

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

I like it.

It's one of the few newgrounds animations that I feel hasn't been made to be funny or good, just for the sake of being it.

I actually feel like it's something that might happen to me one day.

Ordinary Conversation Ordinary Conversation

Plase god no!

That was wrong on so many counts.

I still liked it, because it's like the conversations I would have with my friends, but it was still kind of wrong.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

coupla Things here...

I though you could do a bit better with the lip synching in the beginning of it. that confused me then, but you cleaned it up nicely towards the end.

I like how you used some non-vector images(the .bmp, .gif, .jpg, etc. God knows I can't recall the general term for 'em!) in the movie, but if you really wanted to go for the full score, you could've drawn a new mouth on the characters of said image instead of using the ones you did.

And I like how you did the disco-dude near the end. That was just fun to watch.

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

This is cool.

remember, kiddos, santa dosen't like cheaters!

I liked it.

intro was fun, although i feel sorry for the squirrel.

JT needs to find the nearest anger management therapist.

and poor Tom needs to learn how to avoid Fire.

all in all, it was fun.